A Guided Do-It-Yourself Solution to Hiring in the Modern Marketplace
Critical Issues Facing Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Lowest unemployment rates in recent history
- Candidates ‘ghosting’ for scheduled interviews and employment
- High cost of outsourcing to a recruiting agency
- Rapidly evolving recruiting technology that can disrupt rather than assist your search
- Increased gig economy means fewer employees interested in traditional employment
Sharpen Your Hiring Skills
The Unites States is experiencing the lowest unemployment rate of our lives. Competition for all levels of employees is fierce because anyone that wants a job already has one. Social media, job sites and applicant tracking systems are exciting tools that have opened new options for employers. But without guidance these technologies can burn up valuable time and money.
Simply put, the employment market has changed. Posting your job on a few job boards is no longer good enough. Progressive organizations that are adapting to the new realities of hiring are quickly adopting new practices to win the war for talent.